B.Sc Nursing Course Details
Full Form : Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Duration : Course Duration of Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nursing) is 4 Years.
Age : Should have completed 17- 21 years
Minimum Percentage : 45%
Subjects Required : Physics, Chemistry and Biology
What is Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nursing):
- Sc Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is associate degreecollege man Nursing course.
- Nursing may be aattention profession centered on the people, families, and communities so that they mightattain, maintain, or recover best health and quality of life.
- During the course, the B.Sc Nursing programmeteaches concerning however nurses add an outsized form ofspecialties, whereby they work severally and as a part of a team to assess, plan, implement and value
- Journals thathad been printed by a number of the pioneers within the field of Nursing is referred by the professionals following the course of Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nursing).
- The B.Sc nursing lengthis four years however it varies from institute to institute in accordance with their rules. the worth of the course is vast and it’s job orientating in nature.
- At gift, the nursing homes and personalhospitals area unit mushrooming across the country and also theSc Nursing scope can ne’er see the down as there’s a large demand for nurses in Republic of India and additionally abroad with handsome earnings.
What is Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nursing)?
- Nursing is one in all the foremost noted aid professionals that is totally centered and reserved for the care of people and families with the sprinkle of lovesome and caring.
- It involves nursing of the wounded or unwell, plenty of sectors need these graduates thence increasing its demand that is barely expected to extend within the future also. In India, the course is registered underneath and is controlled by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The aspirants need to pursue the preceding course ought to follow the plans and assessment for being a Nurse and implement constant within the sensible things in hospitals and clinics.
- The course length is of 4 years with intense coaching and evidence-based follow in each medication and conjointly with the human behavior in varied circumstances.
- The following area unit the topics that area unit enclosed within the syllabus:
- Midwifery and obstetric Nursing (Practical)
- Child Health Nursing (Theory an Practical)
- Midwifery and obstetric Nursing
- Apart from teaching sessions the professionals following the course even have to figure arduous to develop the diplomatic nonetheless essential skills needed for nursing throughout the requirement.
Admission Procedure for Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nursing):